Monday, October 24, 2011

Moving to Iowa

Well the time has finally come to make the big move to Iowa.

I might be a farm girl,
but I still love my
beauty products! 
The beginning of October I left my job with the American Angus Association and joined Vitaferm Sure Champ as their Sure Champ product and marketing manager. Not only have I been provided with an amazing opportunity to work for an awesome company, but I am also going to get to work from Iowa.

I've been frantically packing boxes, and Jon has been trying to figure out where we are going to put all my house in our little house. I'm not sure how I have accumulated this much stuff!

We can't wait to get everything in its place. And don't worry we love house guests, so you are all more than welcome to come for a visit - but you might have to sleep on the couch because the second bedroom is now my home office ;)

- Crystal 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving us a comment. We can't wait to share our special day with you.